Powersports Motorcycle Repair and Service Near Austin, TX
We’re all here because we share a common passion: riding. As members of the riding community we believe that when you enter our Service Department we’re looking after more than your investment, we’re looking after family.
Our dedication to the industry and continuous training allows us to perform services on most makes and models including, but not limited to: Polaris®, Honda®, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Victory Motorcycles®.
Several years of experience in powersport repair, combined with latest computer diagnostic equipment ensure quick and accurate evaluation. We pride ourselves in excellent shop and office organization as well as detailed and itemized estimates and invoices to keep our customers informed of all details and every single step of the repair process. We’ll get your motorcycle, scooter, side x side, ATV or UTV in top shape so you can get out on the road sooner.
Experienced technicians handle annual services and tune ups to complete complex engine rebuilds and everything in between. We respect our customer valuables and take care of your investment in a clean and safe environment.
Regardless of place of purchase we honor all OEM Polaris®, Honda®, Victory Motorcycles®, Suzuki, Yamaha Watercraft and GEM® warranties as well as favor any recalls you may have on your motorcycle, scooter, side x side, ATV or UTV.
All-Star Maintenance Program
- Today’s Parts and Labor Prices
- All Scheduled Maintenance Services
- 3 FREE Non-Scheduled Oil Changes (up to $520 value)
- Covers Up to $250 Insurance Deductible (on insurance claims exceeding $1,000 when repaired at Kent Powersport of Austin)
- 10% Off Future Parts & Accessories Purchases
- Free Bike Wash (when you bring your bike in for service)
- Guaranteed 48-Hour Turnaround (based on parts availability)
- Full Transferable (if you decide to sell your motorcycle)
To learn more about our All-Star Maintenance Program and how you can sign up, call our Service Department at (512) 268-8609
Here is a list of a few of the services we offer:
- Accessory Installation – Let one of our top factory trained technicians professionally install your accessories on your investment. Call for details!
- Chain Adjustment – motorcycle chain maintenance is a crucial part of safe riding. Depending on how aggressively you ride, chains should be inspected every 500-700 mile, or roughly twice a month.
- Chain and Sprocket Replacement – Some of the most important parts of your drivetrain are your chain and sprockets – so be sure you’re giving them the attention they deserve!
- Emergency Pick Up – We’ve teamed up with Donkey Haul for pick ups. Give them a call at 210-863-4285.
- Full Engine Rebuild – Includes new parts, such as gaskets, oil pumps, timing chains, gears, and belts. You’ll get re-machined valves, valve seats, and crankshafts, as well as a new air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, water pump, and all the power of a rebuilt engine.
- Hydraulic Line Flush – Purge contaminated fluid with a hydraulic line flush.
- Regular Service – ATV/UTV
- Regular Service – Motorcycle
- Oil and Filter Change- Includes FREE 10-point check!
- Radiator Flush and Fill – Keeps your engine block at normal operating temperatures and ensures that your radiator operates at optimal efficiency.
- Shaft Drive Fluid Change- Quick and keep your bike or ATV running at top performance.
- State Inspection- All inspections include a comprehensive safety inspection.
- Tire Replacement – In addition to tire replacement, we mount carry-in tires! Call our Service Department at (512) 268-8609 for more details.
- Trailer Bearing Repack – Get a thorough cleaning and repacking of wheel bearings, replacement of grease seals, and a brake inspection.
- Tune Up- Includes fluid changes, lubrication, adjustments, electrical maintenance, carburetion, a safety check, an overall performance check, and everything your vehicle need to run smoothly.
- Valve Adjustment – If your machine is performing poorly, starts hard, backfires, or has a noisy valve train, it may be time for a valve adjustment.
- Wash and Detail – Included with all services. Your investment is returned to you looking showroom new!
- Winch Installation – Affects the performance of the winch and the dredge system. A winch should be properly installed by professionals to make sure it operates at its full potential.
- Windshield Installation – A good windshield protects you from the elements while you’re out riding, it also makes your machine more streamlines and increases your speed.
- Winter Storage Services – Let us prepare your vehicle for winter storage. We add fuel stabilizer to the gas tank, inside the engine, grease the suspension and drive shaft, and spray metal protector on all of your metal engine components to fully prepare your vehicle for winter storage during this colder months.
Call our service department at (512) 268-8609.